The omnibus is a national probability sample covering 1,400 individuals every month.
- Survey Method: In person(face to face interview)
- Sample Size: approx. 1,400 individuals
- Universe: 20 years old and older throughout Japan. Under 19 years old are optional
- Commission Charge: 180,000yen *(Japanese yen) per One close-ended question with 10 pre-code positions.(*includes translation fee for questionnaire)
- Report: Cross table broken down by City size, Occupation, Age, Gender, and Education
Now also Annual Household Omnibus Survey is available, please call for details.